- did https-certificate for Website, did ChangeLog in a Box, because it grows too big
- did some Logo development, favicon included, but it doesn't show, not important, now thinking of website to look better
- Mining-Dutch.nl PDF fixed, added Wallet and Balance, but that works one time, so how can i use the fields more effective? Guess i change Wallets in Balances and do it in an extra PDF ... will keep you updated
- SB-Stick far to slow, every litte change in name or so takes forever, will set up an SSD with a linux, hopefully the CUPS Drivers are updated since last time, i used it ;-)
- can't find a LibreOffice 5 again, maybe the upgrade destroyed the PDFs, first i need a shower and enjoy the sunshine outside, so later today i will build one completely from scratch with LibreOffice 7.1, good way to build a master template for the future, i got a lot of improvements in my head
- ethermine.org, sparkpool.com, nanopool.org, spiderpool.com and F2pool.com should be next
- installed diverent versions of LibreOffice from 6.4 to 7.05 - still crashing! upgraded the pc with an old AMD Radeon HD 5670 GPU, maybe its the IDG (internal graphics device), still crashing! switched to another pc, same, getting tired of that. Made a PortableApps.com
USB Stick with LibreOffice - still same sh!t, leave it for good for today, need to make laundry and fill the dishwasher
- made the mistake and did win10 update from 2004 to 20H2 and also the update to LibreOffice 7.1 - LibreOffice crashes, when an input field gehts modified - crap!
- Wallets_V1.1 released
- updated informations in the PDFs, do i need a digital signature?
- Google Auth now clickable, much better now
- the bigger font sizes in the fields are great, visibility improved a lot, fixed
- gave inputfields and fonts a makeover, started with Antpool.com V1.7.1 now downloadable and why shouldn't Notes be inputs?
- a lot about Versions in mind, still not 100% happy, actual Version x.x.3 - all work done typing by hand with an editor and LibreOffice 5
- added Pools, added Wallets Blockchain.com & App
- open all fields, the user should decide by itself how it get handled, added Antpool.com
- corrected buggy input fields, no checkbox anymore for 2FA
- TopText changed, added Nicehash for Hashpower Donations
- my eMailadress unlinked from mailto
- unified input fields, switched website background from green to grey, i am sure you liked that :-), reorganized fonts
- some input fields switched back to 12 chars, fixed
- names and input fields vary a lot, fixed
- putting up website, added Prohashing and miningpoolhub
- coming up with the idea doing that, started working, can't be that difficult ...